Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's quiz time, folks!


It's time to put your English to the test with some fairly easy quizzes!

First, you can try this motivating Intermediate Level grammar test (38 questions).
You should pass this one with flying colours! Your level is supposed to be much higher, isn't it?

Now, a short BBC quiz on 'Telephoning', testing vocabulary which is specific to the telephone.

Another BBC vocabulary test to complement lesson 7A in your texbook: 'Getting on a plane'

Finally, a spelling test designed for native speakers: The Commonly Confused Words Test (just click on 'Next', you don't need to sign up).

Good luck!

5 comments:

Susana said...

35/38 on the grammar
6/6 on the telephoning
6/6 on the airport
confusing words, you don't get your score if you don't sign up.
Quizzes are amusing.

Ferran said...

Congrats, Susana! Very good results! You don't have to sign up if you just want to check the spellings (or at least that's what I can recall)

Nieves said...

The first exercise was easy, I don´t know if I passed it "with flying flours".....haha!! By the way, Í´ve just learnt this expresion, we would say "con honores"?
I´ve learnt too "engaged" and "asile seat".
Confusing words has difficult vocabulary for me, but quizes refering to grammar were easy.

Regards!

Peter in Australia, still said...

Unfortunately, the context of the questions, subsequent answers have multiple answers. The grammar test is not that good. But hang in people.

Emilia said...

Thanks! It was very useful for me, I'm Argentinian and I'm learning English, and I wanted to know my English level,

Greetings =)