Sunday, March 25, 2007

How well do you know your own country?


Let's move away from difficult collocations and sociological debates and get closer to your own reality. How well do you know Spain's geography and culture? See how well you score on these quizzes designed for speakers of English.

Apart from some motivation, in them you will find useful vocabulary and structures to describe your cultural environment. It is also very interesting to see how people from other countries perceive your closer reality. Comments welcome. Good luck!

Cities of Spain Too easy!

Spain Geographically

A Grand Tour of Spain I

A Grand Tour of Spain II

It's All In Barcelona!

Spanish Food and Drink

Spanish Cuisine

3 comments:

Susana said...

Hi, I'm back.
Although Spain is not my own country, the three first quizzes were easy. I'll do the rest tomorrow. Bye.

Ferran said...

Welcome back, Susana. A few of the questions in the other quizzes might not be so easy. Anyway, in my opinion the most interesting is the vocabulary and expressions used to describe other cultures, as well as the change of perspective.

anna said...

Hello, I guess I am a good inhabitant of Spain because I passed all of them ;-) but I also noticed the funny perspective you mentioned when describing our culture. Cheeers